Tuesday 16 August 2011

Stage: Innocence Swatch


Hi all today it's just a simple swatch again! I wore this nail polish about a week ago and I was not very happy with it. Such a pity though. Beautiful color.

Recently there's been a huge clearance sale at Stage in Singapore, and I went over to see what I could grab. Now I was pretty low on money, so all I left with was this white, pearly nail polish. Thus far I have yet to find a creme color that applies with no streaks on the first coat. And I don't plan on using my white polish anytime soon, so I got this one hoping it'll be what I was looking for.

It was extremely sheer, and it took close to 4 coats to even it out. The last two coats were thick so that I could cover any problem areas. I left about 10min in between for it to set properly, but it was just time wasted. Even with Seche Vite, this nail polish remained in a putty-like state on my nails, getting all bumpy and stuff.

Not impressed at all.

Maybe I will do it again with really thin coats next time, we'll see.

That's all for today! Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment