Wednesday 4 April 2012

Adventures with Magnetic Nail Polish!

Hi guys! So, a week ago an online package arrived and I received my cheapo Magnetic nail polish in Red! I couldn't wait to try it out I was so excited! Here are the results. :) 

After a while though I decided to use nail stickers on it, and I ended up with this. I think it looks really classy! :) This is what it looks like under the sun. 

Two pictures because the color is just gorgeous. I'm not really one for reds, but this was a deep deep metallic red and I think the depth that magnetic effect gives really helps to bring out the nail stickers hehe.

I love this so much that it makes me want to do this nail art again just looking at the pictures. Well maybe next time. Just to say though, I think magnetic nail polish takes time to master. You have to put on a coat of polish thick enough so that it is is still flowy enough to be attracted to the magnet you place over it...That's hard for me because I always build up the polish in thin coats. 

OK! Now on to the next nail art, which is what I have on now :) See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment