Sunday 8 May 2011

Hello Kitty!

It's been so long! I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment. Should really be studying but somehow I can only study when I'm out of the house. Anyway! This is a really quick and easy manicure you can do. (Please ignore the wear around the edges)

Remember in my Easter nail art post I mentioned how your index finger is the finger everyone is mostly likely to see? Yea. I used that principle for this nail art too.

I bought stuff from this online store before, and because of that I am able to claim this Hello Kitty konad plate for free!
As a base colour I used Lancome's Vernis Magnetic series, 'Blind Date'. I was kinda tricked into buying this polish. It's a long story. But now it's one of the best quality polishes I have. It goes on really smoothly, dries quickly and it's also super pigmented, which means I only have to apply two coats! It does wear out at the tips quite quickly on two coats, so I suggested putting a third coat on.

That is all for today! I'll tell you about the haul I got from lets-nail-it.blogspot.com tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment