Sunday 3 July 2011

BK Fashion Nail Color 01 Swatch with Konad Plate M56

Hi everyone! I've been really busy these few weeks and my schedule has just been so packed! Well I'm off to camp now and I wanted a really funky nail art that people would notice, so I tried out a super glittery sea green from BK Fashion Nail Color that I bought online.

Here are the things I used in this manicure:
Base and Top coat
BK Fashion Nail Polish 01
Konad Plate M56
Konad Special Polish black
Two-way Nail Brush and Pen dark pink and light pink
Konad Top Coat

Since the previous BK color applied like a dream, I had high hopes for this one and it didn't disappoint. It applied beautifully and was opaque in two coats. The glitter is also really fine, much finer than that in the golden color I tried last time. With a top coat and a Konad top coat, this manicure is completely smooth.

Because this is a sea green, I decided to go with the wave pattern from Konad Plate M56. It didn't show up very well in white, so I went over with black using the same pattern. It was a really intricate pattern and I'm rather disappointed that it didn't show up that well. I'll try practicing more I guess.

After that I drew a starfish in dark and light pink using my nail pens. It turned out really well heehee.

Till next time, Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment