Friday 29 July 2011

OPI Come to Poppy and I Lily Love You with Konad plate M56

Hi all! I've been a little MIA lately and for that I'm really sorry. BUT! I've brought you a great nail art design which I used on my short nails. This time I used my new Nice Stems mini collection from OPI. Here are the things I used for this look:

Posche Base Coat
OPI Come to Poppy
OPI I Lily Love You
Seche Vite Top Coat
Konad Black Special Polish
Konad Plate M56
Konad Special Top Coat

The consistency of Come To Poppy was not bad, it was opaque in two coats. Word of advice, mini brushes are so much harder to apply. Anyway, Come To Poppy was a true pink, with no purple sheen underneath. I do love the pearly finish.

After Come To Poppy I applied a coat of I Lily Love You. One day, I shall apply a coat of it over white nail polish so you could see how pink it is. In any case, you can't expect it to ever be truly opaque. The pieces of glitter are varied and it applies well. Here's a close up of the polish.

That particular pattern on M56 is one which I've been wanting to use ever since I got it in the mail oh-so-long ago. It didn't disappoint. That pattern is so cute and simple, I couldn't stop looking at my nails. It made me smile :)

That's all for today! I've been doing my nails as usual but recently I've been too lazy to add on crazy designs. Maybe I'll have some inspiration soon. Till next time, Byeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment