Sunday 19 February 2012

Valentine's Day nails!

Hi all! Here's a close up pic of my acrylic nail art from the previous post. I really do think it's really cute, but such a pity the color's so dark. *sigh* Now on to my Valentine's Day nails!
 

Basically, what happened was I took out every heart shaped fimo piece I had, not really having a fixed idea of what nail art I want. Still not having any idea, I cut out ten of each. Just in case I needed them all yaknow?

And then I randomly stuck them on... *shudder* Isn't it kinda garish? To me I think it's a little too over the top. So after realizing what I did on my left hand, I toned it down a little on my other hand.

See? Not as bad as the one above right? Ahahaha. I can't believe I actually let my nails get to over the top heh. I removed it after three days because I can't stand them being so garish.

So that's all for today I guess, I cut my nails short again because they're still damaged and it's starting to peel. And I'm thinking of doing another Hello Kitty look. Hmm. Shall do it today if I have the time. Till the next post, have a great time doing your nails! Byee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment