Sunday 11 March 2012

China Glaze Love Marilyn Swatch

Hi all! Finally after having this wonderful glitter sitting on my drawer for a few months I took it out to use it :D 

This is a wonderful fine red glitter with chunks of round silver glitter in it. I don't know if I've said it before, but I LOVE the layers that clear glitters give you. Just look at that. 

So awesome :) The picture below is a more color-accurate picture. Camera seems to color correct automatically -.-

That's all for today! I didn't do nail art with it, cos it's just sooo beautiful and pretty :D If you haven't done so already, go show my shop some love here. There's gonna be some exciting things happening next month. You're not gonna want to miss it ;) I shall see you soon. Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment