Friday 18 May 2012

Hello Kitty Water Decals!

Hey all! Today I would like to show you my adventures with water decals! :D It was so much fun and once you get the hang of it it's super easy heh. Also they are super cute, and it's as detailed as Konad, but with color!
 
As the base I used Come To Poppy from OPI's Nice Stems collection. A swatch and nail art post can be found here

Also took the opportunity to make a video tutorial out of this. I used a different format this time, without any talking but just words and music heh. It's alot easier to edit this way and it didn't take 1 hour like it did the other videos. What do you guys think? I'm quite proud of it heh.


Anyways, 5/5 thumbs up for water decal! I just love the detail and it's nice to go all out uber girly for once :) If you're interested in getting water decals you can check it out at my shop here. Understand this took a long time coming shall try to blog more often whee! Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment