Monday 23 July 2012

Triple Color Free Hand!


Hi guys! For this nail art I did everything free hand and even tried to use rhinestones to jazz it up a little. Here's a pictorial :)

Right, as a base color I had Bogie from China Glaze, which was a mistake, it made everything that much darker and ancient looking. You can click here for a swatch.

Then going diagonally I used a no brand polish that was a present from my cousin. (It's Rainbow brand I don't even know if Sasa still sells them it's ancient)

To top it all off I went diagonally again with Nubar's Purple Beach. I have no idea why I sandwiched that pink between two deep purples...it just makes the whole nail art so dark. You can click here for a swatch of Purple Beach.

Then after that just border the lines of the colors with rhinestones. This actually allows you more freedom in freehanding. The rhinestones would cover up any wonky lines you might have accidentally made. But putting so many is such hard work...so I only did it on my thumb and ring finger. You can click here to see all the different nail art designs I've done using rhinestones :)

As you can see my thumb's color lines are parallel to each other as opposed to dividing my nails into 3 triangles like my other fingers. You can really do it any way you want it as long as your brush is thin enough :)

That's all for today, sorry my hiatus took longer than expected :/ But! As usual, if you haven't already do like my Facebook page (which is also a shop) so that you have the latest on what nail art I'm doing and blog posts that come up. Do follow my blog if you like what you see here :) Till next time then, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment