Monday 30 July 2012

Hole Hearted Again!

Hi all! This is short because it's a simple nail art. As mentioned in the blog post here I was not completely happy with Hole Hearted from All That Glitters. So I couldn't resist giving it another try this time with a base that will show off both the black and white glitter pieces.

Gotta admit...Still not a huge fan. Too much clear base instead of the glitter and I had to put two very thick coats to get that many glitter pieces. Maybe it's just me. I'm dreading the day Hole Hearted is half-used and I find all of the glitter pieces stuck at the bottom.

Well, that's all for today! As usual, if you haven't already do like my Facebook page / shop here so you can get the latest updates about this blog. Till next time, Byee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment