Friday 8 June 2012

Glitter Gal Purple with Konad Plate S10

 

Hi all! A few days ago I just felt like indulging myself, so I cracked out my super precious Glitter Gal holo in Purple. For a swatch click here. This polish did not disappoint, and I really had a lot of fun looking at the rainbow holos on my nails under the sunlight. 

To 'cutify' it up a little, I used my Konad plate S10. I like the cat best hehe the whisker detail is just too cute! Here's a link to a panda nail art that I did using the S10 plate. And here's yet another link to a giraffe nail art that I did using the same plate.

That's all for now! Have fun with your nail art! In case you missed my last post, I have a 10% discount going on for all nail stickers in my nail store till next Thursday (14th June) while stocks last! Go get it before the offer ends :) Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment