Monday 25 June 2012

Summer nails!

 Hi guyz! It's been a while and I had a blast in China! Here's what I did for my nails at the beginning of this month. In spite of Singapore not having any seasons I think it does get really hot during the June-July period. Feeling the sunshine, I decided to don a bright color.

The base color used was Etude House's OR205 from the Petite Darling series, here is a link to a swatch I did when I first got it. Loved the way it looks so incredibly smooth. And it is so bright!

The nail sticker I used was given to me by my cousin, she felt that it didn't suit her so she gave it to me along with other stuff. I was in a rush so that's why I decided on a nail sticker :)
There is so much to catch up on nail art wise! I shall post again tomorrow :) If you are interested in getting nail stickers here's a link to my shop. If you haven't already, go ahead and give my shop a like on Facebook to get regular updates, I will be putting up lots of awesome offers in the near future!

Till next time, byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment