Thursday 28 June 2012

Minimal Fuss, Maximum Cuteness

 Hi all! As I mentioned in earlier posts, I went to China last week for a holiday with my family and I didn't have time to do my nails before going so I grabbed two colors from my mini Nice Stems collection, Hello Kitty nail stickers, a top coat and base coat (of course) and packed it up.

This was what I came up with. Of course I could have just done a simple manicure but where's the fun in that? As a base color I used OPI's Be a Dahlia Won't You which was a wonderful fuchsia with a slight shimmer a swatch can be found here.
Layered on top of it was OPI's I Lily Love you. Initially I was not overly impressed but after a layering adventure here, I have really fallen in love with this layering polish. Click here for another nail art that I did with I Lily Love You. This was paired with a konad french tip.

 Can you see the huge chunky glitter? I love it!

Hello Kitty stickers are irresistible! When you place nail stickers on your nails, place it on the corner away from your thumb. That way it's easier for people to notice ha. :) Here's another nail art I did using the Hello Kitty stickers. I combined this with Hello Kitty konad stamping hehe.

This is a really no fuss nail art. Two layers of Be A Dahlia Won't You was all it took to reach opacity, and one layer of I Lily Love You was enough to cover your nails in glitter. After that it was a matter of quickly placing the nail stickers on and putting the top coat. All in all it took me about 10minutes to do, and with my beloved Seche Vite, it dried in 30minutes.

That's all for today. If you're dying to get your hands on my Hello Kitty stickers, click here to check it out. Give my shop a like to receive updates on what I'm doing with my nails and awesome offers that will be coming up! Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment