Friday 1 April 2011

Haul from Ebay!

So! I went on a shopping spree on eBay last month and the stuff arrived the past week. It's so exciting getting packages in the mail. I love opening packages. Anyway! Here are details about the products, like how much I got it for, and where I got it, etc. Because I know it's so hard to find cool stuff for nails in Singapore at cheap prices.

Konad Nail Art Image Plate M61:
I bid for this on eBay because it's slightly cheaper. In Singapore you can get it from stores for $7.90, but on eBay through careful bidding I only needed to pay US$5.14 for this (which is $6+ SGD). Shipping is free, and it is from the Konad brand, so if you don't mind waiting I think it's good to just bid and buy it on eBay. Check out the seller here.

120 pcs Fruit Fimo Slick Nail Art Rods Stick w/ Glue:
I bid for this one and through pure luck, it at just US$1.50 heehee. You can go ahead to search for them and look for cheap ones. The seller sells quite a lot of cosmetics (like acrylic nails, falsies), you can check her out here.

1800 Nail Art Rhinestones Glitters Round Wheel:
Rhinestones are bought at US$1.80 with free shipping, there are 1800 pieces in that whole wheel. Colours are so pretty! Because it's so cheap, some of the pieces might be oddly shaped or not the same size. But that's ok, once you put it on the nail you hardly notice the difference! If you're interested you can get it for US$2.80 here but once again, I suggest you search for it on eBay and buy the cheapest one there.

48 pcs Two-way Nail Art Brush & Pen:
The pen is a nib where you can just squeeze out nail polish to either dot or draw on your nails. The brush is a really thin brush for you to do french tips or just to draw designs of your own.

This whole set (all 48 pieces!) cost me US$28 ($14 for the product, $14 for shipping). I bought it from the seller butterflybeauty168 so you can check out her shop, or even just search for this on eBay. I'm sure you can find it cheaper than what I got.

In case you're lazy to search, you can check it out here.

So here it is. What I bought, where I bought it and for how much. I'm such an eBay junkie and as long as people keep putting cheap stuff up, I will always go to eBay for good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment