Tuesday 12 April 2011

Spree!

Hi everyone! There's a spree going on at lets-nail-it.blogspot.com where they're selling US brands like OPI, China Glaze, Orly, and Seche just to name a few. Best part is, they are all going at as low as $9.50 per bottle!

I'm buying quite a lot of products from them and buying in bulk will result in a cheaper price so email me by this Thursday (14/4/11) at amberyam@hotmail.co.uk if you want to cash in with me.

I will deliver the products to you if you want so there's less hassle and I must say the China Glaze stuff looks really awesome!

The new products like the new Shatters will only arrive in May. They only cost $14! The cheapest price I ever got was at $23.55 at Metro. Such a steal!

Link to this awesome site will be at the side in case you ever want to get quality products below $20. And in case I get the urge to shop again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment